One Accord Fellowship Group:
The Lord has said that the original purpose of the One Accord Group, created in November 2008 (See History below), has been fulfilled and it’s time to move forward, expand and grow.
Therefore the next phase is:
1. The One Accord meeting will be co-hosted by Chuck & Charie Horne with Dave & Diane Burwell
- Held the 1 & 3 rd Saturday of each month
- Located at 4935 Rushford Pl., Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Child care will be supplied and an offering taken to cover the child care personnel
- Snacks and drinks only will be supplied (volunteers) so attendees will need to have dinner before the meeting.
- A time of fellowship, worship & prayer at all meetings.
- The primary focus of the meeting will Ephesians 4:11-13 (Amplified Bible) And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers. His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church), [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.
2. The general format will be: (subject to the leading of the Holy Spirit)
- Meet & Greet (snacks/drinks)
- Facilitated group discussion
- Subjects as necessary (see potential subjects listed below)
- Prayer & prophecy
- Counsel & advice (as requested)
- All that wish to attend will be welcomed. (No screening)
- Current One Accord attendees
- Others that the Lord identifies to be encouraged to attend.
- Any “word of mouth” quests.
- An offering will be taken at each meeting to cover childcare and help support Destinysong. http://www.destinysong.com/ds/Welcome.html
3. All attendees will be encouraged to attend Shirley Strands “Wind of the Spirit” meetings on the 2nd & 4th Fridays of each month at 7 PM.
4. Potential Group discussion Bible backed topics: (Not limited to)
1. Prayer Counseling: This is an equipping time designed to provide support to all of the church by facilitating, through prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit, healing and restoration of body soul, and spirit.
2. Spirit Controlled Lifestyle Priorities: Our Responsibility as God’s ordained spiritual leaders is to maintain the proper Holy Spirit atmosphere in the areas of our responsibility. Spiritual Housekeeping
3. Spiritual Lifestyle Arsenal:
- The Blood of Jesus (Luke 22:20, Acts 20:28, Rom. 5:9, Col. 1:20)
- The Name of Jesus (Eph. 1:21, Phil. 2:9-10)
- Binding & Loosing (Matt. 16:19, Matt. 12:28-29, Mark 3:27)
- Personal Prayer (2 Tim. 1:30, Rom. 1:9, 1 Thess. 5:17, James 5:17)
- Corporate Prayer (Acts 1:14, Acts 4:24)
- Praise and Worship (Ps. 66:4, Eph. 5:19, Col. 3:16)
- Fasting (1 Cor. 7:5, Dan. 9:3, Matt. 17:21)
- The Word of God (Sword of the Spirit) – (Eph. 6:17, Heb. 4:12)
- The word of our testimony. (Rev. 12:11)
4. Inner Healing:
1. Unforgiveness: 1 John 1:9 Do it by Faith: 2 Cor. 5:21
2. Bitterness: Hebrews 12:14-15 “Bitter roots” are hidden to the mind and are harmful
3. Dishonoring Parents or Authority: Malachi 4:5-6; Deut. 5:16
4. Hardened Hearts (Vows and Curses): Ezekiel 36:26; Ps. 95:8
5. Needed Lifestyle Adjustments: Phil. 2:12-14; Rom. 12:2 Repentance is a process not an event!
6. Anti Christ spirit’s (Evil or controlling spirits): GARBAGE FIRST (HEALING) THEN DEMONS
7. Un Godly Ways of Thinking: (Strongholds):
8. Sin and Generational Iniquity: Deut. 5:9-10
9. Soul Ties: Godly vs UnGodly relationships Co-dependency
5. How to pray for others: Intercession; prayer walking; Including sample prayers for most issues.
6. Simple Plan for Leading Someone To Christ
Admit your spiritual need
Repent and be willing to turn from sin
Believe that Christ died for you on the cross
Receive, through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, I believe you died for my sins, Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me.”
7. Discover Your Personality (Spirit led)
8. How to Hear from God: prophesying to others: dreams, visions, discernment, words of knowledge & wisdom
9. Who we are in Christ
10. Covenant Relationship: with God, with spouse, one another
11. Quiet Time recommendations
12. Your natural & spiritual gifts
13. Your destiny, calling and future in God’s Kingdom
14. Practical child rearing, young adult nurturing and then “now what”. (empty nest)
15. Scriptural Kingdom view of finances (practical budget aids)
16. Practical marriage counseling and advise
And much, much more!!!!
HISTORY: One Accord began in November 2008 as a group of like minded families who meet and fellowship together in accordance with:
Acts 2:44-47 (NKJV) Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
1 Corinthians 14:26 (The Message) So here’s what I want you to do. When you gather for worship, each one of you be prepared with something that will be useful for all: Sing a hymn, teach a lesson, tell a story, lead a prayer, provide an insight. If prayers are offered in tongues, two or three’s the limit, and then only if someone is present who can interpret what you’re saying. Otherwise, keep it between God and yourself. And no more than two or three speakers at a meeting, with the rest of you listening and taking it to heart. Take your turn, no one person taking over. Then each speaker gets a chance to say something special from God, and you all learn from each other. If you choose to speak, you’re also responsible for how and when you speak. When we worship the right way, God doesn’t stir us up into confusion; he brings us into harmony. This goes for all the churches—no exceptions.
PURPOSE & VISION:
Phil 2: 1-5 (Amplified) SO BY whatever [appeal to you there is in our mutual dwelling in Christ, by whatever] strengthening and consoling and encouraging [our relationship] in Him [affords], by whatever persuasive incentive there is in love, by whatever participation in the [Holy] Spirit [we share], and by whatever depth of affection and compassionate sympathy, Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention. Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves]. Let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not [merely] his own interests, but also each for the interests of others. Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]
You can contact One Accord at OneAccord321@q.com